Who we are
Our website address is: https://policyhunt.in.
It is imperative for policyhunt.in to make sure that your personal information is safe with us and your privacy is protected under the keen eyes of our skilled professionals. You can have a look at the information given below to know how we care for your personal information through reliable methods.
Once you register with us, we ensure to save all your information in a safe and secure place. The sharing of your personal information with us allows policyhunt.in to send e-mails and other useful notifications related to the insurance and policies. This further gives us permission to call you informing about the added product knowledge, presently available promotional offers and other rewards presented by our insurance partners. Your visit at our website shows your authorization to the terms and conditions of our company’s policies.
policyhunt.in is highly committed to maintaining the security, integrity, and confidentiality of all the Personal Information (PI) of our customers. We employ high privacy and security standards when it comes to protect your extremely confidential personal information. After sharing the detailed information with us about your name, mobile number, e-mail id, birth date, gender, address, etc., we treat you as an important member of our company.
Why do we collect Your PI?
The very first requirement of our company is to collect some of your personal information when you join us as a client or approach us in a search for obtaining or renewing an insurance product. We collect your PI for some of the following common purposes:
It will allow us to acquire or renew a policy for you
- Check your insurance needs and assist you with choosing the right plan
- Evaluate your need for any other financial products, and help you find them with much ease.
- Make sure that your PI is accurate and up-to-date
- Keep an eye on our presently effective marketing and promotional efforts
- Improve our product and service offerings, and try to tailor them to meet your needs
- Protect us against fraud, error or any other illegal activities
We Don’t Put Your Personal Information For Sale
We know the importance of the privacy of your personal information, so it is solely prohibited for us to sell or rent it to someone else, without your permission. policyhunt.in discloses your information in the following ways:
- To improve our service and analyze website’s usage
- To access to your personal email sending you official notifications, offering alerts relevant to your use of our service
- For troubleshooting issues, project planning, market research
- This information can also be used to protect and detect fraud, error, or any illegal activities.
- To third-party contractors who are exclusively accountable for providing services to policyhunt.in
policyhunt.in prides itself on informing you about our new offers and products through messages, even if you are using the DND or DNC service.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.